By Tim Grant,Urszula Clark,Gertrud Reershemius,Dave Pollard,Sarah Hayes,Garry Plappert
Quantitative examine tools for Linguistics
presents an available creation to analyze equipment for undergraduates project learn for the 1st time. applying a task-based process, the authors display key tools via a chain of labored examples, permitting scholars to take a learn-by-doing procedure and making quantitative tools much less daunting for the amateur researcher.
Key positive factors include:
- Chapters framed round actual examine questions, strolling the scholar step by step during the quite a few methods;
- Guidance on find out how to layout your individual examine project;
- Basic questions and solutions that each new researcher must know;
- A entire thesaurus that makes the main technical of phrases transparent to readers;
- Coverage of alternative statistical programs together with R and SPSS.
Quantitative learn tools for Linguistics
is crucial analyzing for all scholars venture levels in linguistics and English language studies.