By Otto M. Radostits,Clive C. Gay,Kenneth W. Hinchcliff,Peter D. Constable
- Includes very important details necessary to any large-animal veterinarian, in particular these operating with horses, livestock, sheep, pigs, or goats.
- User-friendly layout permits the reader to speedy take up key information.
- Quick review/synopsis sections for advanced illnesses make vital info effortless to find.
- Features content material on significant illnesses of all nations, together with international animal and rising diseases.
- Completely revised chapters replicate the knowledge from present literature.
- New chapters tackle illnesses linked to prions and determine vital rising diseases.
- A new major writer who's a well-known authority on inner medication of ruminant species with huge scientific adventure and medical courses brings his services to this crucial reference.
- Includes content material from contributing authors who're foreign professionals on pig ailments, toxicological ailment in animals, and ailments linked to artropod parasites.
- Several new illustrations and sonograms offer updated visible aids for higher understanding.