By Angela Anderson,Dale Scarboro
Enhance and extend your scholars' wisdom and figuring out in their AQA breadth research via professional narrative, innovative talents improvement and bespoke essays from best historians on key debates.
- Builds scholars' knowing of the occasions and problems with the interval with authoritative, well-researched narrative that covers the specification content
- Introduces the foremost innovations of swap, continuity, reason and final result, encouraging scholars to make comparisons throughout time as they strengthen throughout the course
- Improves scholars' abilities in tackling interpretation questions and essay writing through supplying transparent tips and perform activities
- Boosts scholars' interpretative abilities and curiosity in historical past via prolonged interpreting possibilities inclusive of especially commissioned essays from training historians on suitable debates
- Cements realizing of the huge matters underpinning the interval with overviews of the most important questions, end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams that double up as convenient revision aids
Read or Download AQA A-level History: Stuart Britain and the Crisis of Monarchy 1603-1702 PDF
Similar uk history books
How and why did Henry VIII flip from a glamorous Renaissance prince into this country’s maximum tyrant? David Starkey’s magesterial concluding biography, released to coincide with the five hundredth anniversary of Henry’s accession to the throne, tells this striking, bloodthirsty tale. As a tender prince, Henry special himself as an finished writer, poet and musician.
Am Wochenende des 21. /22. Mai 1938 spitzte sich die seit dem „Anschluss“ Österreichs schwelende Sudetenkrise plötzlich zu und führte Europa bis an den Rand des Krieges. Gerüchte über deutsche Angriffsabsichten deuteten auf einen neuerlichen Überraschungscoup Hitlers hin. Die tschechoslowakische Regierung verfügte eine Teilmobilmachung ihrer Streitkräfte, und forty eight Stunden lang beherrschte Kriegspanik die Szenerie.
Wars impact all people. if it is fought at the battlefields or at the domestic entrance, via the militia or civilians, sacrifices need to be made and everybody suffers a technique or one other. This booklet offers a flavour of what it used to be like dwelling in Kidderminster throughout the nice conflict years. Kidderminster was once proud to ship lots of its brothers, husbands, uncles and fathers to struggle for King and state, a lot of whom had by no means ventured faraway from domestic earlier than, a few who got here from adorned carrier backgrounds, for whom the armed companies used to be of their blood.
This can be the definitive background of Canna, some of the most appealing of the entire Scottish islands. Fertile and with a sheltered harbour, Canna has performed a big half within the tale of the Hebrides. After the Reformation the island used to be of substantial value to the Irish Franciscan venture of the 1620s and likewise the Jacobite risings ahead of it used to be swept up within the tragedies of depopulation and clearances of the 19th century.
- Diana Inquest: The French Cover-Up
- Churchill on the Far East in the Second World War: Hiding the History of the ‘Special Relationship’
- The Virgin and the Conqueror
- India under Colonial Rule: 1700-1885 (Seminar Studies)
- Windmills of Norfolk
Extra info for AQA A-level History: Stuart Britain and the Crisis of Monarchy 1603-1702
AQA A-level History: Stuart Britain and the Crisis of Monarchy 1603-1702 by Angela Anderson,Dale Scarboro