By Stephen Holloway
Read or Download Airlines: Managing to Make Money PDF
Best aviation books
This finished booklet offers the data and instruments required to behavior a human mistakes research of injuries. Serving as an outstanding reference consultant for plenty of safeguard pros and investigators already within the field.
A Flying existence: An Enthusiast's Photographic list of British Aviation within the Thirties comprises images that have been taken via E. J. driving, the author's father, who spent his operating lifestyles within the aviation undefined. He used to be apprenticed to A. V. Roe & corporation and hired as an airplane engineer as much as the struggle.
Eugene Burton Ely was once buried the day after his twenty fifth birthday, below a half-mile from the place he used to be born. No quicker had he captured the world’s eye and won the celebrity he sought, than he crashed into the earth. until eventually 1911, the final yr of his existence, rarely a person knew his identify. greater than a century later, not anything has replaced.
L. a. Copertina e tutte le immagini interne sono a colori. Pag. totali 360. I libri di navigazione aerea, disponibili sul mercato, affrontano il tema curando, spesso, le esigenze degli autori e trascurando quelle degli interessati al volo come i piloti oppure gli appassionati che orbitano sui piccoli aeroporti.
- Flying over the USA: Airplanes in American Life (Transportation in America)
- Flying Warrior: My Life as a Naval Aviator During the Vietnam War
- Scenario-Based Training with X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator: Using PC-Based Flight Simulations Based on FAA-Industry Training Standards
- The Race for Hitler's X-Planes: Britain's 1945 Mission To Capture Secret Luftwaffe Technology
- Manuel de pilotage d'avion: PPL(A) - LAPL(A) - Brevet de base avion (French Edition)
- The Global Commercial Aviation Industry (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy)
Extra info for Airlines: Managing to Make Money
Airlines: Managing to Make Money by Stephen Holloway